Pages

  • Foody Love
  • Crafty Love
  • Press Love
  • Friday I'm in Love
  • Carlisle Love

5 May 2009

Popped my swapping cherry(almost)!



Hi i've been involved in my first online swap at Misi, it was based on our store names,
Looby Crafts sent me a beautiful shoppers clipboard, they're in her Misi shop & are way underpriced in my opinion, if you need a gift for a complusive list maker the link's above.
it was great to receive such a lovely gift and i had to fight Maisie for it, all that ribbon was just too much for her. Thanks Looby.
I can't post much about my sent swap as its not reached its destination yet, so more soon.

2 comments:

  1. That's lovely! It's my birthday soon, hint hint...

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you like it hunny!
    Lou x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...