Pages

  • Foody Love
  • Crafty Love
  • Press Love
  • Friday I'm in Love
  • Carlisle Love

5 December 2010

Five Pom Pom Rings.......

Okay so there's six rings but I wouldn't mind an extra one, would you? As a crafter I love crafting gadgets and pom pom makers are top on the list of cool ones, these are just examples of the ones in my local 
wool shop but they can bought in other styles, sizes and shapes. 
Yes shapes the one at the bottom makes heart shaped pom poms. I have some basic round ones already but pom poming is addictive and easy for all ages so if you're stuck what to buy for your niece or crafting friend for Christmas, one of these and a ball of basic wool will score you high brownie points.




That's if you don't keep it for yourself.
Happy Yuletide.
Amanda.x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...