Pages

  • Foody Love
  • Crafty Love
  • Press Love
  • Friday I'm in Love
  • Carlisle Love

12 December 2010

On the Twelfth Day of Christmas my true brought to me...

Twelve Balls of wool....Yes 12 balls of wool....

I would love enough wool to knit myself a full size item of clothing, maybe a shrug or tank top but never have enough pennies for the outlay and I'm always worried with how long I take to make things the dye lot will have gone if I need more.
This looks like a interesting blend & I love the colour, it can be bought from The Life Craft for the amazing price of £2.99. Hint hint.

However if that's too much this would be lovely for a Spring Shawl the colour way is Sea Urchin and it's hand dyed by Abstract Cat Crafts on Misi, amazing deepness of hues & only £12.
Well the build up to Christmas has well and truly started, I've hopefully given you some great ideas for gifts. Now go shop, but remember Christmas is about family, food and relaxation.
Amanda.x.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...