Pages

  • Foody Love
  • Crafty Love
  • Press Love
  • Friday I'm in Love
  • Carlisle Love

21 December 2010

Winter Solstice 2010

Winter Solstice, full moon, and total lunar eclipse on Dec. 21st 2010.
This synchronicity hasn't happened since 1703.






I normally use Solstice as a time for reflection, I hope to have all Christmas presents bought and wrapped so and therefore begin the business of being relaxed and merry, this is still a pipedream but I can hope.
I also spend time thinking about my goals for the year ahead, now this is normally a protracted list which only serves to make me feel pressured, looking back at 2010 I have spent most of it with one illness or another, spending the last month on antibiotics! 



I set myself targets and goals, which I'm not saying is a bad thing but it just heaps stress where it doesn't need to be.  You may notice to help with my new goals the lists down the sides of the blog counting down the items I've made, and my to do list have disappeared.
I will not make New Year resolutions. 
This blog will be a place to list my thoughts, and my only goals for this oncoming year are to be healthy, be crafty and enjoy my family life.


Enjoy the Solstice.
Amanda.x.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...