Pages

  • Foody Love
  • Crafty Love
  • Press Love
  • Friday I'm in Love
  • Carlisle Love

30 August 2011

Harry's Rocks Coastal Walk - Dorset

This was our walk along the coastline towards Harry's Rocks, it was quite a long walk for the kids, but they did a great job.
  We had some true British holiday beach weather but as usual it didn't stop the children having fun.
My Hubby Stu made his mark by leaving some amazing balanced stones behind us.
We were amazed to see people walking across this tiny strip of chalky land to get to the bigger rock, not something I was going to risk.
I think is was as close to the edge as we got but some people were sitting with their legs dangling over, this was a lovely walk and well worth seeing but with 4 small children and 2 dogs my anxiety levels were quite high  while the edge was in sight.
Happy and safe holidays,
Amanda.x.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...