Pages

  • Foody Love
  • Crafty Love
  • Press Love
  • Friday I'm in Love
  • Carlisle Love

21 June 2009

A Pearly Showcase

A showcase of beautiful ideas for those whose birthday 0r special events fall in the Pearly month of June, I'd be remiss if I didn't mention my MISI shop(just click on the widget on the right) which stocks quite a range of pearly products.

1. Pearl centred handfelted flower - Tamsy Amber
2. Golden pearl bracelet - Cupcake
3. Hearts & Pearls set - Carols Crafts
4. Fleur necklace - she does great hats too Sara Gadd Millinery
5. Vintage Ivory headband - itsthelittlethingsut
6. Pearls & Wings - Expressorize
7. Black Pearl Bracelet - Poetsummer
8. Pearls & Whirls Shop - lovely shop give it a viewMISI
9. Snowflake Earrings - can't resist a snowflake Colours of My World

Give them all a look its worth it, everytime I do a showcase I'm amazed at the amount of beautiful handmade items that are out there just waiting for a loving home.

2 comments:

  1. Aw, thanks for the mention! Some other lovely items there as well.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're all beautiful, but I like the snowflake earings best I think.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...