Pages

  • Foody Love
  • Crafty Love
  • Press Love
  • Friday I'm in Love
  • Carlisle Love

21 February 2010

An actual crafting post

I haven't actually wrote about any projects I'm working on for ages, mostly because my time as been eaten up by one particular item.





I think this back shot looks really interesting, I love seeing the insides of handmade items, and am usually the person in a shop turning things upside down or inside out.



This was an idea for a cushion front, I wanted the colours to be country kitchen inspired.
Its taking a lot more time than expected sewing all those squares but the texture is beautiful and undulating, I can't stop touching it, now all I have to do is choose the backing fabric. Red linen or vintage style flowers.

What do you think?
Amanda.x.

2 comments:

  1. I'm gonna say - flowers! It'll be fabulous all chintzed up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, I think I'll go with that too, can't wait to get it finished.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...