Pages

  • Foody Love
  • Crafty Love
  • Press Love
  • Friday I'm in Love
  • Carlisle Love

7 December 2011

Meet the Maker - Amanda Mercer

One of the most beautiful stands at Country Living was that of Amanda Mercer, who won the Editors Choice Award and her ceramic star decoration was used in the promotional adverts for the show. 
More exciting is that she lives in my home town, I remember seeing her graduation show in 2009 at University of Cumbria and thinking what intricate work it was then, it's wonderful to see how far she's come.

The stand was well laid out and oozed vintage Christmas, I think I'll be having a tree like this in my house this year, her decorations looked so delicate.
Yet by far my favourite item is these ceramic earrings, I couldn't get close enough and her stand was packed out but they have vintage bird and insect pictures on them. 


Her designs would make great Christmas gifts but I'd be too tempted to keep them all for myself.
Amanda's site can be found here.
Thanks for reading
Love Amanda.x.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...