Pages

  • Foody Love
  • Crafty Love
  • Press Love
  • Friday I'm in Love
  • Carlisle Love

8 March 2013

Friday I'm in Love

With: Sneaky coffee dates, be it with my Husband or my children(one at a time) there's nothing nicer than a good catch up and giving total attention to that one person. 
Preferably with coffee, hot chocolate and cake involved.

With: Finding a piece of a lost and slightly forgotten project, it gave me a huge smile and gave me a kick start into doing something joyous for me.

With: Finding beautiful flowers, uncaring about the cold and flinging their little naked bright coloured goodness around my fair city.

With: The trailer for Joss Whedon's take on Much Ado About nothing, has a huge geek and Joss fan there's so much amazing-ness in this trailer my little Winter froze brain cannot cope.
Even more it's my favourite Shakespeare comedy/romance. 
This film can not get to my cinema quick enough.
What are you loving on this dreary Friday?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...