Pages

  • Foody Love
  • Crafty Love
  • Press Love
  • Friday I'm in Love
  • Carlisle Love

16 July 2009

Still got sand in my toes.

Okay so maybe i haven't still got sand in my toes that would just be gross but it does keep appearing everywhere. The holiday was nice but as it was a big family holiday complete with kids with chicken pox & family rows it wasn't exactly the relaxing mojo healing, craft filled week.
I have to say though, if you live in Bideford what is the deal with trying to get a posh meal after 8.15pm, we were knocked back from places because the chef went home at 8pm, so no nice night out without the kids for hubby & me.
I did enjoy some of the beautiful places we visited though, & as you can see the kids enjoyed themselves which is what matters.
Snowflake.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...