Pages

  • Foody Love
  • Crafty Love
  • Press Love
  • Friday I'm in Love
  • Carlisle Love

9 August 2009

I don't believe it

I can't believe I forgot to publish this post, my post mummy brain must be in meltdown, here goes.

I was featured in a magazine, Make Jewellery Issue 5, in an article about hair accessories, it kinda makes me feel validated but more sales would do that quicker, ha.

They featured my new silk flowered hairband which is on sale in either of my shops,


and these 3 pretty hair pinsand because I'd love to see more of my pretty stuff out there I'm giving this set away through the magazine, click here, to enter.

Good Luck, hope someone nice wins, it would be great if it was someone in blogland.
Snowflake.x.

2 comments:

  1. congratulations on the feature! lets hope it brings you lots of deserved sales.

    now off to enter the give away :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. well done you, fingers crossed you get loads of sales.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...