Pages

  • Foody Love
  • Crafty Love
  • Press Love
  • Friday I'm in Love
  • Carlisle Love

18 July 2012

Beautiful Music for Beautiful People

I've followed the amazing talents of Amanda Palmer for quite some time, and was beyond excited to hear she was gigging in England. Tickets went on sale last week and the gig I wanted sold out in minutes. 
Cue a very grumpy Amanda. 
I was hoping to catch up with fellow Palmer fan and old friend Christine at this gig, I've not seen her for many years even though she doesn't live far away; life, marriage, work and  babies get in the way. 
The joys of social media is that you can still chat away, and as we'd conspired to see this gig together, I was a little sad it hadn't panned out.
But then, oh yeah Christine came up with the goods and scored 2 tickets for us, yippee. So I'll leave you with Amanda Palmer's latest tune to see if I can inspire a new fan. This video is beautifully shot, I was totally absorbed watching the words unfold. *WARNING: it contains nudity*


Hope you like 
Amanda.x.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...