Pages

  • Foody Love
  • Crafty Love
  • Press Love
  • Friday I'm in Love
  • Carlisle Love

24 June 2011

Moving moving moving...

Well it's almost a month since my last blog, and I've not had time or Broadband connection to write, because I've moved house. Not in a very well planned way but in a messy, drawn out and confuddling way(more on that in a later post) leaving me mentally and as people keep finding the time to tell me, physically shattered.
I will explain and catch up soon, there's very exciting new in with the messiness.
Until then I'll leave you with a random stomping Owl, I figure this is how I look most days at the minute.

Thank you 
Amanda.x.

1 comment:

  1. Christine24/6/11 19:28

    You say that like it's a bad thing!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...